Terms and Conditions
- to be members of Channel Living.
- to pay a deposit of $100 for a full box subscription and $55 for a half box subscription, or $20 for concession card holders. Payments details follow.
Roles and Responsibilities
Subscribers are to:
- collect their box from Channel Living Co-op in Woodbridge each week, or make arrangements for another person or courier to collect their box. Collection times will be Friday afternoon (3-5pm), Friday evening (boxes left outside for collection) and Saturday morning (9-11am) or by arrangement. Any boxes left uncollected without notification on Saturday afternoon will be redistributed, but will still be expected to be paid for.
- return boxes each week for reuse, at the time of collecting the next box. Subscribers may use their own box or bag, packing their own produce at collection time.
- pay a $5 per week holding fee if boxes are not required for a period (e.g. holidays). Alternatively, subscribers can make private arrangements for someone else to collect and use their order for the nominated period.
- Give two weeks notice if they wish to cancel their subscription.
- ensure, as far as practicable, that produce is of a high standard, freshly picked and grown without herbicides and pesticides.*
- ensure, as far as practicable, produce is grown locally (in Channel and Huon areas). Where local produce is not available, Tasmanian certified organic produce will be supplied.
- ensure, as far as practicable, boxes are ready for collection at the agreed times.
- allow box subscribers to have opportunities to purchase excess produce before non-subscribing members.
- provide a weekly newsletter with information about the produce and the growers.
- provide opportunities to visit growers’ plots where our produce is grown.
- provide opportunities to meet other subscribers and growers.
*Growers understand that produce is expected to be free from pesticides and herbicides used directly on edible portion of plants, and strong preference is given to growers who use organic methods of growing. When appropriate, LFLP provides support to growers to make the transition from chemical methods to organic methods of growing.
Account number 12018755 (Vege box account – different to co-op and general account)
Please put your name as the reference.
PO Box 7
At the co-op (Tuesday 4-6pm; Saturday 9-11am)